Terms & Conditions
Please take a few minutes to carefully read the Terms & Conditions listed below before you browse the website and use its contents. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
B. Disclaimers and Limitations of WarrantiesThrough this website (www.natutarian.com), we aim to create general awareness on natural lifestyle, foods, living and natural healing through regenerative detoxification, based on the protocols of International Institute of Detoxification, Florida, USA, and based on personal real-life healing experiences of the author and the community of people benefited with similar approach. The information provided in the website is only intended to provide a broad understanding and basic knowledge of natural living, healing, regenerative detoxification and various aspects of natural lifestyle. This information should not be considered complete and should not be used in isolation, especially for those suffering from chronic diseases, without proper guidance from experienced, professional and certified specialists. Users should use their discretion in using and following the contents of this website on their own. The users will not hold the author responsible for any information on the website, or for using the information in an inappropriate manner/ in isolation for their specific purposes. We DO NOT prescribe any medicines, drugs or any such products that require a license, and we DO NOT offer and DO NOT claim to offer any cure for specific diseases/ viruses like COVID-19.
C. Use of InformationYou may NOT use the name, website contents, images, or information provided on natutarian.com to advertise any product or service without our prior written consent. You agree that natutarian.com has the right, but not the obligation, to delete statements, data, or materials that you submit or upload to the site that violate these guidelines or any of the terms of this Agreement.
D. Prohibited UsesYou agree not to use the content on this website for commercial or public purposes and/or to: a) violate any local, state, national or international law; b) stalk or harm another individual; c) collect or store personal data about other users or persons; d) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; e) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or connected networks, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services; f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website, computer systems, or networks connected to the website, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means; g) impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You further agree you will not:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website;
- Use the contents of the website in a manner that modifies, publicly displays, or reproduces the contents.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate any components of the website, attempt to derive the source code of any components of the website, or authorize or assist any third party to do any of the foregoing;
- Allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations (SPAM);
- Use any high volume, automated, or electronic means, including any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- Frame the website, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.